LUMOS NETWORKS CONTEST: ENTER TO WIN REDSKIN TICKETS RULES
Contest entries accepted only on 9/28/19 at VA Chili Blues & Brews Festival in the Lumos Networks tent.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTRANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE, OR HAVE EVER BEEN, CUSTOMERS OF LUMOS NETWORKS. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
- This is an Enter-to-Win drawing for  Washington Redskins game tickets for December 22, 2019 against the Giants. Tickets may not be re-sold.
- Contest is open to legal residents of Virginia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and reside in the counties of Augusta, Albemarle, Alleghany, Amherst, Bedford, Botetourt, Nelson, Rockingham, or Bath, or the cities of Waynesboro, Staunton, Daleville, Fincastle, Troutville, Covington, Lexington, Clifton Forge, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, or surrounding areas. Employees of Lumos Networks, including household members of each employee, are not eligible.
- The contest for Enter to Win [two] tickets will be held on September 28th, 2019. Entries submitted before or after these dates will not be considered. Entries will be accepted by a physical entry form that may be obtained and submitted at the Virginia Chili Blues ‘n Brews Festival/Lumos Networks tent site. All entries require a valid email address and phone number completed on the entry form for notification, and dropped into the entry box.
- Lumos Networks will select a potential winning entry in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depends on the number of entries received. The winning entry will be contacted via telephone and/or email by Oct.5,2019.
- Participation in the Contest drawing, constitutes full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Lumos Networks, which are final and binding. Eligibility is contingent upon being compliant with these rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Lumos Networks and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and vendors. Lumos Networks is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or un-submitted entries, including those impacted by technical issues, lost internet connections, incorrect information, etc.
- In the unlikely event that the operation or administration of the contest is impaired in any way and for any reason, or if the contest is unable to take place as planned, as determined by Lumos Networks at its sole discretion, then the contest may be terminated and the two tickets awarded at random from among the eligible entries.