Lumos Networks Retail stores will reopen to the public effective Wednesday June 3rd, under normal operating hours. In order to create a safe environment for our customers and support Federal and State guidelines each store will limit customer occupancy, provide social distancing floor markings, and require face masks to be worn during occupancy.
We appreciate your business and happy to have our customers back in the stores. Lumos Networks remains steadfast in our commitment to providing outstanding customer service, a safe retail experience, and industry-leading solutions.
Our New Safe Shopping Requirements:
- A face mask must be worn in the retail store at all times by employees and customers.
- Traffic Flow will move in a counterclockwise pattern. Directional arrows will be marked on the floor along with six-foot social distancing markers.
- For safe handling of cash payments, clear bags will be available at the counter for customers to insert their money. A receipt and clean uncirculated change will be provided. Retail will work with local bank branches to keep clean uncirculated money in the store for customer change.
- For return or swapping equipment a “Return Equipment Table” will be designated. The customer will fill out a tag and place the equipment in a clear bag. A receipt will be mailed or emailed to the account holder as soon as the equipment is processed.
- Retail customer occupancy will be limited by social distancing rules. Each store will have a different occupancy level based on its size.